We consider it our duty to understand your needs, to communicate in a language you understand, to adapt to the time and form that is convenient for you.
Let’s start with the most frequently asked questions – who to entrust the management of accounting? Hire a chief accountant or look for a company that provides accounting services? Which form of processing is more reliable and useful? We believe that accounting can be handled in two ways.
When hiring a chief accountant:
- Social security contributions
- Staff turnover, illness, vacation, etc.
- Training costs
When hiring an accounting firm:
- Ability to offer a highly qualified service. The company usually has considerable experience in managing companies in various fields of activity
- You will not incur job creation costs (computer, accounting software, office expenses)
- You will avoid social security tax
- You will avoid training costs (seminars, trainings)
- There will be no problems due to staff changes, the chief accountant’s illness or leave
- You will not have to survive due to mistakes made by the accountant, as your accounting company will take full responsibility
Both forms of accounting have advantages and disadvantages. Everyone has to decide individually which way is more acceptable to him. Constant changes in regulatory enactments, their complexity and free treatment make accounting risky and require high qualifications. A high level of accounting organization is a very important condition for a successful business.
Areas of activity: accounting, brokerage services, consulting services, courses, seminars, conferences, brokerage services, transport services – carriers, forwarders, medical representative services, dentistry, information technology and computer services, transport services – carriers development of developers, agencies, construction, office rental services, production, hairdressers, beauty salons, cafes, restaurants, fast food establishments, online stores.
Accounting and tax consultancy
- Account plans
- Company’s accounting policy
- VAS application, tax returns
- GPM feature
- VAT registration
- Income Tax Act
- Establishment and liquidation of companies
- Reorganization and reorganization of companies
- Due diligence of companies
- Optimization and automation of accounting of large companies
- Regulation of the functions and positions of the company’s accounting service
- Business management consulting
- Tax advice
- Accounting consulting
Establishment, re - registration and liquidation of companies
Entrust the start of your business to us – we will professionally take care of the fast and high-quality company establishment process and the smooth start of your business.
For those with no experience in establishing companies, we advise, provide detailed consultations, take care of the company establishment process: register your chosen company name, prepare the necessary documents, form the authorized capital, take care of stamp production, company registration in the Register of Legal Entities.
The establishment of a legal entity includes the process from the decision to establish a legal entity of the chosen legal form (hereinafter – JA) to its registration in the JA register.
Depending on the legal form of the company, only an active natural person or both a natural person and a JA can be a founder.
UAB is established in 2 ways – online or through a notary. With our help, you will take less time. WE WILL DO ALL THE ESTABLISHMENT STEPS OF UAB FOR YOU, AND YOU WILL HAVE ONLY TO SIGN.
Setting up is easy for starting your own business.
- UAB name; The name you choose will be protected for six months;
- Data of the founders (shareholders): name, surname, personal identification code, address of the declared place of residence. If the founder is a legal entity – company name, code, registered office address, director’s name, surname, personal identification code, articles of association, registration certificate (extract).
- Name, surname, personal identification code, address of the declared place of residence of the appointed director;
- The exact address of the registered office of the UAB to be established (if the owner of the premises is a natural person, the consent must be notarized; if the owner of the premises is a legal person, the consent must be signed by the head of the legal person and stamped by the legal person;
- Information on the percentage of shares that will be managed;
- Estimated amount of UAB authorized capital (minimum amount of UAB authorized capital – 2500 €);
- Contacts (phone number, e-mail).
We will do:
- Verification of the name of your choice in the Register of Legal Entities; we will include
- The name of your choice to the Register of Legal Entities and we will receive a certificate of name reservation; we will represent you in the Register of Legal Entities;
- We will prepare the founding documents (founding agreement or founding act, articles of association, decision / minutes of the founding meeting);
- We will open a savings account in the bank with the established UAB; we will receive a certificate from the bank about the formed authorized capital;
- We will provide the registration address of the UAB to be established; we will represent you in the notary’s office;
- We will register the established UAB in the Register of Legal Entities;
- We will produce the seal of the established UAB. Stamps are required only for institutions that perform state or municipal functions. The obligation for a legal person to stamp a document is not mandatory, unless the requirement to have a stamp is provided for in the memorandum or articles of association.
- Preparation of documents for changing the registration address;
- Preparation and registration of the list of shareholders;
- Reduction / increase of the authorized capital;
- Company re-registration;
- Change of the company’s articles of association, name;
- Changing the manager;
- We provide companies with a registration address:
- Registration address for one year – 49 euros without VAT.
- Registration address for an indefinite period – 199 euros without VAT.
- Reception of correspondence and press – 10 euros without VAT / month.
If necessary, your company can use our office in the city center as your meeting place
We strive to provide the highest quality services to our customers. We are ready to take into account the needs of the client and agree on the amount of salary for specific services. Representing your positions, we set ourselves the requirements of professionalism, quality and flexibility. Your needs can be a challenge for us, but it will never be an insurmountable task as we work to the highest quality standards, offering professionalism and respect.
Areas of activity:
- Labor law;
- Bankruptcy law;
- Competition law;
- Public procurement;
- Intellectual property law;
- Finance and tax law, tax disputes;
- Environmental law;
- Telecommunications and information technology law;
- Energy law;
- Real estate and construction law;
- Transport law;
- European Union law;
- Debt collection